Skip to content
Teehting
SkysMama09 posted:
Hello all, Im back! My names Chrissy and i had my baby on new years. Shes almost 4months... I was wondering if anybody else has a youngen a few months old and starting to get teeth? Shes been really crabby and drooling alot. No fever. But those are the main signs teeth are coming.
Also, when she turned 3months i started giving her cereal and a cup of fruits mixed. Idk if thats too early. My oldest was eating cereal in her bottle at 2weeks tho. Thier doc says both my gurls are in the 80% for thier growth. So i make big babies. NOT fat, but tall... DH is 6'5. Any intake on the food as well? Im just curious whut other mommies are doing!

jadedstar responded:
my lil man was born 1-5-11 he eats mashed up banaes creamy taters and baby food carrots and such has for over a month now actually started cereal in his bottle at 2 months he is drooling and bitting anything he can get in his mouth and loves a cool damp wash cloth he is teething has had some low grade fevers with it sometimes doc says it fine some babies just start early he hasn't had any pop out yet but he sure is trying
~Jaded Star~ 33~ ~DD Anlea 7yrs~ ~DS Eli Rain 3 months~ I am single mom! I am loving and learning everyday!

kay_kay75 replied to jadedstar's response:
my daughter was born on 1-21-11 she started the super drooling last month and this month it has gotten worse, I got her some teething rings over the weekend and they seem to be helping. We haven't gotten to cereal or food yet, I think she is too young and don't see the point in cereal at this time, when I do start food it will be vegetables then I will add cereal and then some fruits.

na_na42 replied to kay_kay75's response:
My son is 5 months old and is drooling a lot with teething and getting strangled frequently. Does anyone else's baby do this and what do you do about it?

kay_kay75 replied to na_na42's response:
what do you mean "strangled"

na_na42 replied to kay_kay75's response:
Took him to the Dr and he has acid reflux. That was his problem. Happy to know it wasn't anything more serious.

kay_kay75 replied to na_na42's response:
Glad to hear all is well!!!! At least you have an answer

Flutterbyme03 replied to kay_kay75's response:
My LO was born on 1-2-11 and he has started the drooling and the bitting of clothes and blankets and actually anything near his mouth... He has his fussy days and his good days but I havent felt any teeth or bumps yet. Could he be starting to teeth and they just havent gotten far enough to feel yet or should I guess that he is just a drooler and gas may be the culprit still?

kay_kay75 replied to Flutterbyme03's response:
Flutterbyme03,

I would say probably the start of teeth, I know the books I have read say that it can cause babies pain for months before the teeth come in.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother of 4 beautiful chidren. Destiny is 11, Kevin 9, Danayah 7, and Devin is 5 months old. My family means everything to me. I love them s...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.