Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
STUPID ME FORGOT TO ASK THE PEDIATRICIAN
DLOLVT posted:
HOW MANY OUNCES PER FEEDING SHOULD MY 4 MONTH OLD DRINK PER FEEDING. SHE ALREADY STARTED RICE CEREAL SO THAT IS GREAT. BUT I FORGOT TO ASK PER FEEDING HOW MANY OUNCES. PLEASE HELP ME.

butterflygirl_530 responded:
It really depends on what she was drinking before u added the cereal. I added it to my sons(hes 1 1/2 months old. Doctor okay-ed this) he was at 4 ounces when I started this. So once I started the cereal in it I went down to 3 ounces. Hes gone back up to 4 now. So I would try cutting the ounce and see how she does if she still seems hungry then go back what u was feeding her. Hope this helps

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there, My name is Ange. I am the proud mommy of four beautiful children. I have two DD's and two DS's. My girls are 13 and 3 months and my ...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.