Skip to content
Camping with a 5 month old
brewbaby posted:
My husband's family is having a family reunion and this will be our first camping trip with our 5 month old lil guy. We are camping in Wyoming and I am expecting it to be cold and there could be bears too and I've never damped anywhere with bears. I'm not sure what to do about sleeping arrangments. I know there is a risk for sids with co sleeping but our lil guy is too big for those portable basinettes/ cosleepers and I'm a little leary of having him in his play pin with the cold... and the bears.. lol. Any suggestions or tips for camping with a little one?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am mom to Charlotte 3mo nicknamed Scooter and Orion 12yrs nicknamed Monkey. We live in Seattle and love the outdoors! My partner and I have been tog...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.