Skip to content
Rash...
sdadkin posted:
Saturday, my 4 1/2 month old woke up with these litte red bumps all over his body. We took him to the Dr. and he said that it was the end of a viral infection and the bumps would last a few days. He checked him over and said that he wanted to make sure it wasn't hand/foot/mouth disease. My son does have some bumps on the roof of his mouth too, but not a lot. The Dr. said there really wasn't anything we could do about it and it would clear up on it's own.

It was still kind of scary. We thought it was measles or chicken pox. He didn't act like he was hurting or anything. I wonder if this infection has anything to do with the sleeping issues we have been dealing with lately? He is still waking up about every 2 1/2 hours.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi All!! I have a wonderful little baby boy who was born on 5/24/11. He is the greatest baby! So good! I have been blessed! I also have two brittany d...More

Helpful Tips

Finding exchange boards...
Okay, if you manage to find the board your looking for, look on the top right-hand portion of the page. You will see "Join this Exchange". ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.