Skip to content
Tummy time
MSettle78 posted:
My big boy hate tummy time ! EVERYTIME I put him on his belly he screams. He has no interest in it. Sometimes I put him on his belly to sleep so I know he likes it then. But as far as play time he will just take his head and bury it and scream. I know that tummy time is key to holding their head up. Any suggestions ? He holds his head up pretty well already but he needs to do tummy time !!!

kay_kay75 responded:
Still try to do little bits of tummy time several times a day, my DD hated tummy time until she got a little stronger to push herself up more to be able to see things. This is essential in their development so even if it is only 2 or so minutes to start with keep working with him and building up to more and more time.

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI! My name is Adah. I'm married with 3 children-Xavier 7, Charis 5+ and Tahlia 3months-I love my family to bits! My hobbies include reading,shopp...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful