Skip to content
bloody noses
NannyVal posted:
I'm fostering my brother's 2 month old twins. One of their noses bled this morning, but it wasn't a lot. It just gathered a bit in the inside of the nostril. I also had a little blood in my nose this morning, so I think it has something to do with the weather change. It just recently got cold here in Vegas. He said he's going to make a doctor's appt, but I was just wondering if it's common or should we be worried?

ami_nix responded:
Did you run the heat for the first time? If you have electric heat, it can really dry the air and that can cause nose bleeds. I would check with the pediatrician just in case though.
Noah's mom----A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. by an unknown author

cruise_control responded:
I have heard that a cool mist humidifier is good for putting moisture back in the air, and has helped younger kids who suffer from nose bleeds as well. Hope all works out.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there, My name is Ange. I am the proud mommy of four beautiful children. I have two DD's and two DS's. My girls are 13 and 3 months and my ...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful