Skip to content
First Tooth...
sdadkin posted:
My DS2 is 5 and a half months old and he got his first tooth yesterday! My DS1 didn't get his first tooth until he was over 8 months old.

We tried our first baby fruit last night- Bananas! He loved it! He still hasn't quite got the hang of eating yet though. He basically just keeps sticking out his tongue and licking it up. It's really funny to watch.

wmatto83 responded:
That is great! My little guy will be 5 months on Monday! I have been thinking he is going to cut a tooth soon. He drools soo much and put everything in his month and chews on it constantly. I did start him on fruit, cearal and veggies last week not all at once lol! And it is soo funny to watch them!
Have you ever heard of a baby having diaper rash as a sign of their first tooth coming in?? My LO has diaper rash and the daycare says he will be getting a tooth soon....go figure!

sdadkin replied to wmatto83's response:
No, I have never heard about the diaper rash thing. Mason didn't have a diaper rash when he got this tooth. Every baby is different though. It sounds like your son is getting ready to have some teeth really soon too!

Mason actually has a second tooth coming in right next to the first one. Everything seems to be happening so fast with him!

Anon_154542 replied to wmatto83's response:
I have heard of the daiper rash and runny nose when teething. So not only do their gums hurt but bottoms have a rash in nose is raw from trying to keep their face clean

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am mom to Charlotte 3mo nicknamed Scooter and Orion 12yrs nicknamed Monkey. We live in Seattle and love the outdoors! My partner and I have been tog...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.