Skip to content
Good sale on diapers!
sdadkin posted:
Just wanted to let everyone know about a really good deal I have found. Apparently, Pampers are changing their packaging so all of the old boxes are being clearanced out. Huggies are also on clearance.

I work for Walmart and at my store we normally sell the boxes of Pampers for $19.96. Ours went to clearance for $16.00. I bought a few boxes with the coupons I already had. I looked inside the diaper boxes and their were also coupons in most of them.

Then my cousin called me last night when she was at Kroger and they had the same boxes for only $12.74. So I drove around to a few Krogers last night and today and found some. When I went to the register they rang up $25.49, but when I slid my Kroger card it came up for $12.74. Plus I had the coupons that were in the other boxes. So I ended up getting them for only $10.74 each! That's like paying half price!!!

wmatto83 responded:
Thank you!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Proud First time Mommy to Kaleb born on June 16, 2011 @ 10:57pm weighing in at 7lbs 10in 20.5 inches long. :) Kaleb just will be turning 5 months on t...More

Helpful Tips

Finding exchange boards...
Okay, if you manage to find the board your looking for, look on the top right-hand portion of the page. You will see "Join this Exchange". ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.