Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My 4 1/2 month old has diarrhea(sp) but is not dehydrated.
merbearz posted:
It's just in the morning and at night. He only drinks formula and the diarrhea isn't making him sluggish. I was gonna take him to the doctor yesterday but it seemed to be getting better, but today I realized it's not and urgent care closed @ 9 p.m.I called them and the told me symptoms of dehydration and he doesn't have them.. I thought it would run it's course but this makes day 3 and it hasn't ran it's course.Should I take him to emergency room?

jodym72 responded:
would just to make sure everything is ok cause he could have any number of stomack problems or it could be that you need to change the milk he drinks

merbearz replied to jodym72's response:
Ok. I will.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone!!! My name is Elizabeth and I am 23 years old, DH is 27, and our DS aka "pookie" was born 3/24/10. At 32 weeks I was diagnoised ...More

Helpful Tips

Finding exchange boards...
Okay, if you manage to find the board your looking for, look on the top right-hand portion of the page. You will see "Join this Exchange". ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.