Skip to content
Teething at 2 months?
luvmylilypad posted:
My daughter just popped through two teeth at 9 weeks old. However they are not the front top or front bottoms. They are the top incisers maybe her canines they are pretty close to that area. Does anyone know what order their teeth come in? Has anyone else had experiences of early teething?

jminer333 responded:
At 4 months my son woke up from a nap with 2 bottom teeth, now he has 6 teeth with a bunch more waiting to pop through. They say that the two middle bottom and top teeth usually appear first, but there is no "right" order for them to come in. Some babies are born with teeth already, so i wouldn't worry about it. Also, I have noticed that babies that start solid foods and using utensils earlier get teeth sooner.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jennifer. I am a 22yr old woman with a DH-Tim-23 and a DD (Phoebe)-11-4-2009. My DH and I have been married sense 3-3-2007. Our little gi...More

Helpful Tips

Finding exchange boards...
Okay, if you manage to find the board your looking for, look on the top right-hand portion of the page. You will see "Join this Exchange". ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.