Skip to content
Potty training....
Dextress posted:
so my daughter just turned 3 yesterday, we've been doing VERY well with potty training over the past few months. She still wears diapers at night but that's all.

the past week or so, she's had this illusion she's going to fall down the drain and will not wear underwear. it's driving me INSANE! especially because i have no clue where she got this from.

Today, i got her going pee on the potty again, only if i'm with her. just a few minutes ago she had to go, so i said ok go hop up on the potty and go peepee, and she had the biggest hissy fit cuz i wouldn't go with her, I was cooking dinner. she was running all over the living room and screaming and yelling, and i'm begging her to just go sit on the potty and she purposely peed all over the floor.

I don't know what to do and i'm about to lose my mind even more than i have already =(

Spotlight: Member Stories

Payton is a true miracle. After having two miscarriages; my husband and I gave up on having children. While at the endochronologists office he specifi...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.