Skip to content

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

Eats cereals,, about to add veggies, how???
    Tokerkatnip posted:
    My son is 5 1/2 months old, he's been eating cereals at breakfast for 1 1/2 months and at supper for 1 month. I am about to start giving him veggies at lunch and supper but I am now wondering, do I keep giving him cereal at supper with the veggies or do I stop giving him cereal at supper time???
    cshyronia responded:
    I give my baby both or if baby food is too runny I mix cereal in to make a little thicker.
    hgreenwood7058 responded:
    Either or. You could try just plain veggies a small amount and do a side of cereal. Or you could mix the two. I have done it both ways. Try both out and see what he prefers.

Spotlight: Member Stories

hey my name is elizabeth im 21 years old and my DB is 25. our daughter kaydan was born on 12/4/09 at 5:27 in the morning after having to be induced a...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
    You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    38 of 58 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.