Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Eats cereals,, about to add veggies, how???
Tokerkatnip posted:
My son is 5 1/2 months old, he's been eating cereals at breakfast for 1 1/2 months and at supper for 1 month. I am about to start giving him veggies at lunch and supper but I am now wondering, do I keep giving him cereal at supper with the veggies or do I stop giving him cereal at supper time???

cshyronia responded:
I give my baby both or if baby food is too runny I mix cereal in to make a little thicker.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Either or. You could try just plain veggies a small amount and do a side of cereal. Or you could mix the two. I have done it both ways. Try both out and see what he prefers.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jennifer. I am a 22yr old woman with a DH-Tim-23 and a DD (Phoebe)-11-4-2009. My DH and I have been married sense 3-3-2007. Our little gi...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.