Skip to content
Baby Sleeping Yet?
Zaysmama posted:
Hey, My little man just reached 3 months on the 7th and he confuses me with his sleep habits.
My older son was sleeping thru the night at 3 weeks and sleeping 12 hours a night by 3 months, but this little one just isnt quite there yet. 2 nights last week he slept 7 hours straight, but then the next couple nights he was up every 3-4 hours. Last night he slept 5 straight, then ate and slept 5 more. I know every baby is different, and I'm not expecting him to sleep 12 hours straight like my 1st baby, but is there anything I can do to get him sleeping in a more consistent schedule?...

Any one else going thru a baby almost making it thru the night?
let me know how old your LO's are and how they are sleeping so I know if I was was just extrememly lucky the first time or if I'm doing somethign wrong this time around?

scperdomo7 responded:
You were just extremely lucky the first time around!
Babies typically don't sleep through the night for quite some time. My little guy is almost 4 months old and his sleep schedule at night varies a lot. Sometimes he doesn't wake up for 6 hours, other nights he wakes up 3 times in 6 hours!

I just noticed you posted this 3 months ago...... oh well!
I hope your little guys is sleeping better these days!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a new mom to Noah, currently 4 months... he is the most wonderful baby and the best thing that's ever happened to me :) I joined on here b...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.