Skip to content
Baby Sleeping Yet?
Zaysmama posted:
Hey, My little man just reached 3 months on the 7th and he confuses me with his sleep habits.
My older son was sleeping thru the night at 3 weeks and sleeping 12 hours a night by 3 months, but this little one just isnt quite there yet. 2 nights last week he slept 7 hours straight, but then the next couple nights he was up every 3-4 hours. Last night he slept 5 straight, then ate and slept 5 more. I know every baby is different, and I'm not expecting him to sleep 12 hours straight like my 1st baby, but is there anything I can do to get him sleeping in a more consistent schedule?...

Any one else going thru a baby almost making it thru the night?
let me know how old your LO's are and how they are sleeping so I know if I was was just extrememly lucky the first time or if I'm doing somethign wrong this time around?

scperdomo7 responded:
You were just extremely lucky the first time around!
Babies typically don't sleep through the night for quite some time. My little guy is almost 4 months old and his sleep schedule at night varies a lot. Sometimes he doesn't wake up for 6 hours, other nights he wakes up 3 times in 6 hours!

I just noticed you posted this 3 months ago...... oh well!
I hope your little guys is sleeping better these days!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 32 years old and I have a 17 year old son Jayson, 12 year old son James, 10 yearold daughter Abbygail , and a 3 month old daughter Emily. My husb...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful