Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
5 1/2 month old with her tongue constantly out
bflowers12210 posted:
My 5 1/2 month old daughter constantly has her tongue just sititng out, she has done it since she was a few weeks old. Ive brought it up to my dr at every apt but he nevers seems concerned and always just says we will keep an eye on it. She doesn't have any issues feeding with a bottle and I recently started her on baby food and rice cereal and she eats that fine too. I can look back through hundreds of pictures ive taken of her since birth though and its hanging out in every picture!! Just wondering if anyone has any ideas what it might be? or if its normal. My MD has given a few suggestions such as tongue tied but has never really went any further but to mention it to me.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother of 4 beautiful chidren. Destiny is 11, Kevin 9, Danayah 7, and Devin is 5 months old. My family means everything to me. I love them s...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.