Skip to content
Choking easily
An_254054 posted:
Baby is 4 months old, he has always had problems with choking! He does have acid reflex, but I have had him to ER cause he was turning purple from choking. They said I fed him to much formula! He does burp, but even when he don't eat its like he chokes on his own slavea! I changed bottles now using playtex nurser ones with the disposable bags!!

keagansmommy responded:
you should have his Dr do a throat study my daughter did the same thing and it was caused by extra skin in her throat that was causing the breast milk and formula to go into her wind pipe we now have to use a thickener in her formula

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there, My name is Ange. I am the proud mommy of four beautiful children. I have two DD's and two DS's. My girls are 13 and 3 months and my ...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.