Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
excessive sweating
An_257944 posted:
My son 5 month and have cold clammy sweat from both his palm and feet. He also have excessive sweat from his head, plus loosing hair a lot at the same time. I would have to put on the AC (cooler) while he is sleeping to cool him off but it still doesn't work. He would wake up with puddles of sweat on his head and pillow, plus lots of hair on his pillow that had fallen off. In room temperatures, cool, or with the AC he still sweat a lots, plus breath a lot from his mouth while sleeping but his nose is clean. He eat jar food because his formula doesn't satisfied him every 2 hour . Sleep after every time feed, barely awake. He was born full hair, I know baby are suppose to loose there hair afterward but he is loosing too much and look almost bald. He sweat while sleeping,playing or staying sti

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I found out we were pregnant at the begining of July. On December 8th I went to my normal monthly checkup and was diagnosed with preacl...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.