Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
POLL: More kids?
peachyisthelife posted:
1. How many kids do you have? Ages?

2. Do you plan on any more children? How many more?

3. When do you think you will be TTC next?

4. If you have more than 1 child, do you like the spacing of you have between them?

NewMommyBof2 responded:
1. How many kids do you have? Ages? 2 - few weeks shy of 3 and 15 weeks!

2. Do you plan on any more children? How many more? nope, no more

3. When do you think you will be TTC next? never

4. If you have more than 1 child, do you like the spacing of you have between them? love it.. hunter's the pefect "helper" age and i think it'll be great when they're a bit older!

MagPrincess responded:

One........Four years one month and seven days! lol(this is our newest obession with her, her exact age)

No this baby making machine is cloesed for business

Never

4. If you have more than 1 child, do you like the spacing of you have between them?

If we did have two kids we were going to TTC for number two when number one was 18 months old.

roxanne156 responded:
1. How many kids do you have? Ages? One and he's 3, I have two more on the way.

2. Do you plan on any more children? How many more? 2 within the next month. Other than that, I don't know. Thankfully all of my pg's have been easy however I really really don't like being pg. We'll have to see how the next couple of years go.

3. When do you think you will be TTC next? If ever again, it will be at least 2 years....

4. If you have more than 1 child, do you like the spacing of you have between them? Yes, I think 3 years is perfect. Jonathan will be a great helper.

UKbluegirl2 responded:
1. How many kids do you have? 2. Ages? 3.25 and 1.25.

2. Do you plan on any more children? Yes. How many more? As many as we are blessed with; however I kind of hope this is our last 'blessing.' I'm tired of MS.

3. When do you think you will be TTC next? Try?

4. If you have more than 1 child, do you like the spacing of you have between them? Yes, my DD is the best big sister ever! And my DS loves her more than he loves his parents!!

Babyj1017 responded:
1. How many kids do you have? Ages? 2 kids; ages 3 and 1

2. Do you plan on any more children? How many more? um, we're pretty wishy washy here. I always pictured myself having 3, so I guess we'll see what happens.

3. When do you think you will be TTC next? I would like to have a winter baby (not sure why), so if we decide to go for it, we would start TTC in March/April, but which year we TTC all depends on our situation. My mom has watched both of my kids, but she's said she doesn't know if she can watch another (don't blame her) and I'm not comfortable putting an infant in daycare. Our plan is for me to go down to working part time when Emily goes to kindergarten. If that happens, then we'll TTC then.

4. If you have more than 1 child, do you like the spacing of you have between them? I absolutely love the spacing of my kids and would much prefer to have the next one when Grady is between 2-3 yrs. old, but again, that will depend on my work situation.

lilyinthemud responded:

Only one and she is a couple months shy of her 4th b-day!

Yes I would like to have one more, hopefully a boy!

In the process of TTC! Wish me luck!

Only have one, and I think the age difference will be o.k. as long as I get pregnant by her 5th b-day. If not then we are going to stop TTC.

peachyisthelife responded:
Forgot to answer myself

1. DS is 3.5 and DD is 12 months

2. Yes, at least one more

3. I WAS going to wait until maybe Feb-March, but due to some job and family circumstances, I'll have to start TTC in more like Dec-Jan. Don't want them that close but I kinda have to.

4. 2.5 years-I love the spacing! Jared was able to do a lot for himself, put on shoes and such, and was able to help me a good bit. I wanted a similar spacing this next time, but it will be closer to to 2 years this time.

SKTen03 responded:
1. Two kiddos- Just turned 3 Saturday, and the other turned 8 months on Saturday as well

2. I can't say never, but right now I say absolutly not!!!!!!!

3. Will nmy IUD lasts 10 years

4. I do like the spacing between mine as DD#1 is moble and can communicate great, so I hardly ever have to guess at what she wants/needs, plus she is always wanting to play with DD#2. Sometimes thats great , other times DD#2 starts screaming at her

chappyaf responded:
1. 2 boys Alex 4 and Sam 19 months

2. Yes one more

3. I keep going back and forth on that decision. It basically changes every month

4. my boys are 2.5 years apart and sometimes I wish they were more like 3 years apart.

maddiesaschi responded:
1. How many kids do you have? Ages? 2, ages almost 3 and 17 months

2. Do you plan on any more children? How many more? No thanks, factory got shut down after #2

4. If you have more than 1 child, do you like the spacing of you have between them? 19 mos feels a little too close sometimes, but for the most part we're all having a lot of fun

Jle21 responded:
1. How many kids do you have? Ages? 2. 7week old DD, and DS will be 3 tomorrow!

2. Do you plan on any more children? How many more? No. N/A

3. When do you think you will be TTC next? N/A

4. If you have more than 1 child, do you like the spacing of you have between them? I didn't at first, but now I do.

ryanandleigh responded:
1. How many kids do you have? Ages? 2 kids - 4 (boy) and 18 months (girl)

2. Do you plan on any more children? How many more? Nope -this is it

3. When do you think you will be TTC next? never

4. If you have more than 1 child, do you like the spacing of you have between them? They are just shy of 3 years apart and I think the spacking has been great. (My brother and I are 3 1/2 years apart so I always thought that was a good space between siblings.)

linzuh04 responded:
1. 2..DD is 3 yrs, DS is 10 mos

2. Nope....not possible

3. N/A

4. Absolutely! DD is a WONDERFUL big sister.

Iocasta responded:
1. one emperor, nearly 3.5

2. Nope, we only had one good embryo. We would have like another but it wasn't in the cards. We are counting our blessings.

3. n/a

4. n/a

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Patty, and my son Stephen turned 3 in December 2009. He has a speech delay, and gets to go to preschool 4 mornings a week to help with his spe...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.