Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Welcome to the Parenting 3-Year Olds Exchange!
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Welcome to your new home in the WebMD Health Exchange!

I hope you found your way in easily. I know change can be both exciting and hard at the same time, so I?m here to help you navigate around and I?ll do my best to answer any questions you have.

Jump in and start playing around with the functionality. Try posting a discussion and adding a poll. Post a tip and share a resource. Vote on Tips and Resources as well, and see how that works.

If you have questions, and I am not around you can visit the new Welcome Exchange where there will be moderators standing by throughout the next week to help.

We?ve also put up some information on our Community Blog that you can check out as you wait for one-on-one feedback. I can?t wait to see all our familiar faces back in the community and sharing the wonderful support we all know and love here at WebMD.

Your Moderator,
Chrissy!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Jenny0319 responded:
this is too confusing. Probably not going to stick around and that makes me sad because I've been on these boards for over 3 yrs now. I guess all good things come to an end.

DidiToo replied to Jenny0319's response:
Jenny - I hate to say it, but I'm feeling the same way.

peachteach1 responded:
This new format is not user friendly at all.

Kimmy1545 replied to peachteach1's response:
I have been on the boards since May 2004 so, almost 6 years now and while I can't imagine not coming here this change is just so different. I don't know if I'll be around much anymore either. Why did they have to go and mess with a perfectly good thing? Why aren't these message boards anymore? Who's idea was all of this?!?

terri0301 replied to Kimmy1545's response:
I have been on the boards for over 3 years now and this latest change is terrible!!! It is way too confusing. Probably won't be on much anymore either.

eless1406 responded:
I agree. This "message board" isn't even about the posts anymore. It's NOT user friendly at ALL. Please chanfe it back before we all leave. We could care less about the crap on the sides. The reason I cam to this board in the first place is because, unlike others, it was easy to use and all about the posts. Not anymore. Please PLEASE reconsider this terrible terrible idea.

TRACY7999 replied to Jenny0319's response:
I am also thinking I will not be back either. I do not like this new format at all. It's sad to because I used the boards alot since I have 3 kids(11,3&5 mths) plus I'm preggers again, so I had just started using the pregnancy boards again.
I guess it's to Nick parents connections or baby center for me.
Good luck to all.

peachteach1 responded:
This also appears to no longer be a moderator board which means trouble can easily be caused....not good either.

Like Deb I miss the emoticons and there is no preview before you send the post. The discussion pannel is also smaller and dwarfed by all the stuff on the edges so it is not great on the eyes.

Stephensmom1214 replied to peachteach1's response:
The smaller panel is definitely an issue, as is the GRAY font. What an irritation!

Iocasta responded:
Yep, this page is way too busy. The designer got caught up with the gee whiz factor and forgot about the purpose of the site.

Baby1at35 responded:
Busy page and the grey print is a bit difficult to read.
I think change is tough so it will take some getting used to. I do find it hard to see though.
I guess I will play around and see what it is all about.
The print being a bit darker might help or back to the blue type print...

mommytoaidanandtyler2 responded:
I don't like it either. I have been here since TTC, so well over 6yrs(not the same username though), I have seen alot of changes and this by far is the worst. I liked where you could see all the latest post and this junk on the side is just to much. I agree it way to busy. I am not sure if I will be here much longer either. Thanks webmd for messing this all up.

breezy_83255 responded:
YUCK!!! I've also been on here for over 3 years (since I thought I might be pregnant with DD1), but I think I'm gone now. Good luck to all of you! I wish you the best. Thanks for all the help and advice you've given me through pregnancy, infancy, and toddlerhood!

Ruthiesmommy2 responded:
um can you really post anonymously? That does not seem like a good idea...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 41 years old with 3 children; 2 girsl ages 23 and 22 and a son soon to be 4-big age difference!!! I live near Albany, NY but am originally from G...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.