Skip to content
Made my own exchange
seeit2 posted:
Well, I finally have my food allergy boards on WebMD LOL! I started an exchange called "food allergy families" - I am so excited to get it going! But don't worry, I'm still going to bore you guys with my experiences, in the name of awareness if nothing else.

Deb

MrsWhiteCastle responded:
Yay!

I'll be sure to check it out, as soon as I figure out this new format.

Somthing bothersome happened at Emily's school yesterday, and it would be great to have a place to talk about it!

roxanne156 responded:
Alright!! Now where is it? I'm still trying to navigate my way around here...kind of confusing!

seeit2 replied to roxanne156's response:
Here it is:

http://exchanges.webmd.com/food-allergy-families

I'm padding it with posts right now ;) but I do have a few people joining me already. I'm so excited! (I'm such a dork!)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for over 9 years. I have a very active DS that will be 3 in December. I work full time so DS is in a home daycare which he loves.

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.