Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
OT: OLympic hockey
seeit2 posted:
Is anyone else following the men's hockey tournament? The gold-medal game (AKA battle of the young NHL all-stars) will be phenomenal!

Deb

An_222395 responded:
Yeah! My hubby was at both games yesterday!! Should be a great game on Sunday

seeit2 replied to An_222395's response:
That game did not disappoint. I think Canada was the better team but I'm glad our boys made you work for the win!

roxanne156 replied to seeit2's response:
It was an awesome game!! Hockey is truly a Canadian sport so I am very proud that we won the gold medal.

iocasta replied to roxanne156's response:
We were rooting for Canada. It was nice that both men's and women's gold round was Canada v. U.S., nothing like keeping it on the continent.

As for truly a Canadian sport, it so true. I remember going to Stratford one summer for the Theater Festival, the B&B we were staying at the hosts were off to a Friday evening hockey match and we were off to theater.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Holly, I'm 31, a Mom to one DD (11/16/07) named Sydney. I work full time for a major health insurance company. In what little spare time I...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.