Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
School Project
iocasta posted:
Last week Levi was given an 8 x10 piece of white card stock paper and an assignment to create a document about himself using both sides of the paper. They will be sharing their projects at circle time on Wednesday. Today, he is to bring in a baby picture for circle time so they can discuss how they have changed. For his project, we did a foot print on it and I have photocopied his baby foot print made at the hospital when he was born. I have pictures of our families to put on that side of the paper. We will talk about his ancestry. Things like he is 11th generation on this shore and 10th generation American. We decided against talking about the egg donor because they would be a bit much for 3/4 yr olds. On the other side, I want him to draw something the represents him and then we will add photos from the various trips we have taken and other photos that represents his world.

Stephensmom1214 responded:
Wow! That's quite a project for preschool! That sounds like a lot of fun, though, and what a good way to help Levi understand his heritage.

roxanne156 responded:
What a neat project!

Steph - if you don't mind me asking, have you told Levi about the donor?

iocasta replied to roxanne156's response:
Not really because it would be lost on him. We do talk openly about her and don't make it a secret. We have photos of her from early childhood to about high school, which we will share with him when he is old enough.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a proud momma to 4 kids...DS (2004), DD (2006), DD (2007), and DD (2008)...and if you want to count my DH it's 5...lol. I'm a SAHM wishin...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.