Skip to content
Happy birthday Jared!
peachyisthelife posted:
Sorry, I'm posting this today b/c I'm not sure if I"ll have time to come on here tomorrow. My baby will be 4 tomorrow! We've got a very fun day planned. It's nice when they're old enough to really understand it's their bday-all day-and know it means fun and attention. Tomorrow morning, me and the kids are going to Chuck-e-cheese, then going to McDonalds for lunch, then come home and hopefully both kids will take naps. Then we'll have his favorite dinner-he asked for cheese sandwiches lol. Not grilled he says! He just likes a piece of bread, plain, with sliced cheddar cheese inside. I think we'll grill everyone else's sandwich, though lol. He doesn't even want anything else with it! But I'll make a few more things so the family doesn't go hungry. And then we invited family over for cake and presents. Then-go to BED!

baby1at35 responded:
Happy Birthday ! Tre isn't far behind. I can't believe how fast the time went!

roxanne156 responded:
Happy Birthday Jared!!

peachteach1 responded:
Happy Birthday Jared!

linzuh04 responded:
Happy Birthday Jared!

laney0705 responded:
Happy 4th Birthday Jared!!!

iocasta responded:
Happy Birthday!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Heather. I have 2 very active boys, Aidan=4 and Tyler=3. I have been on webmd since TTC Aidan. I've been married to Terry since '0...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful