Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Poll- Pet Peeve
Afshan007 posted:
What's your biggest Pet Peeve? Name 3 (cause I know we can come up with millions of them)

:)

(And yes I know I Facebooked this)
FirstPrevious12NextLast

FarmWife1979 responded:
Slow drivers

Late people

When my child whines instead of talks.
Holly (31) DH (37) DD (2.5 - born 11/16/07). Full-time working Mom, Wife, Library Board President, Chef, Chauffer, Maid, Toy Assembler and Repair Technician, and Chief Boo-Boo Kisser.

steckie98 replied to FarmWife1979's response:
Slow drivers
Everything the girl who sits next to me at work does
Finding a stray onion on a pizza that is not supposed to have onions on (I HATE ONIONS!)
Carrie (32), DH (36), DS Ashton (3)

ShayKTen responded:
un-timely people (being late)

laziness

incompetent drivers

curleysue1968 responded:
people who use the word "retarded" as a verb, adjective etc. It is just rude!

ignorant people

bad driving skills

luvmy2babiesmuch replied to curleysue1968's response:
people that get mad or irritated over little stuff

** people that just don't let small stuff roll off their backs, take life with a grain of salt, people that do not smell the roses, people that do not realize that the sun shining is a blessing, people that do not think of every single breath as an honor and blessing!!! they irk me to no end!! and people that fuss and complain all the time!!! they need to think about the alternative to living!!

DidiToo responded:
Toilet-seat pee-ers.

Using an apostrophe to indicate that something is plural.

Clothes for little girls that have large, sparkly block-letter words over the rump in a sexually suggestive way.

ShayKTen replied to DidiToo's response:
toilet-seat pee-ers, YES! And those that use the tissue to cover the seat while they do their business but then don't make sure that it gets flushed down with the rest of their mess. Seriously, come on people!!!!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
When DH doesn't rinse his milk glass.

When DH leaves a soda can where DS can reach it and then gets mad at DS when he plays with it.

When DS won't take a nap but then falls asleep on the floor of his bedroom while playing.

cinder44 responded:
slow drivers

late people

people who don't do what they say they're going to
Me, DH, DD(3), DS(3) - twins

SumsMom07 responded:
People that brag about spending tons of money! (I'm always trying to find cheap *but good* stuff)

Slow drivers

stupid people!
Tanya (26) DH (28) and DD Born 9/25/07 - Can't believe how fast she's grown!

Stephensmom1214 responded:
People who use the "R" word (see Sue's response)

Parents that drive like lunatics when dropping their kids off at school in the morning, as though they have no concept of the fact that not only are there OTHER PEOPLE dropping their kids off too, but KIDS running around as well!

People that borrow money to pay their bills, but then have the newest I-Phone and buy new TVs or whatever all the time. That just makes me CRAZY! Take care of the essentials (food, rent/mortgage, utilities) first, and THEN you can have your fun stuff!
Patty, DH, and Stephen the great (12/14/06)

breezy_83255 responded:
People who can't push in their own chairs (MIL, FIL, DH!!!)

People who know you've spent the entire day cleaning/disinfecting while home SICK, but all they comment on is how the house "stinks" like cleaner (DH)

Grammatical/spelling errors. Doesn't really bother me on here (not the time or place to care!), but it drives me insane when I see other teachers or professionals misuse the English language. We have a special ed teacher that makes up words to use inside her run-on sentences!!

***Can you tell DH is on my list today? That's what happens when I'm sick, hormonal, and tired!! :smile:
Heather- 29, Josh- 30, DD1- 31/2, DD2- 1 1/2, Baby Boy!!!! EDD 2-1-11

IslandGirl58 responded:
I second the use of apostrophes to indicate plural as well as grammatical errors such as confusion of your/you're and their/there/they're. (Not typos, we all do that, especially when typing fast!!)

Parents that don't bother to discipline their child, even when they are right there watching their kid do something inappropriate or mean to your child.

People who feel that their way of thinking, and their opinion is the only way to think, and won't admit that simply because your opinion differs does not make you wrong.
Me(30) DH(30) DD(3) DS(1)

critty000 responded:
things that cost $1.04- why can't it just be a dollar? (actually the opposite happened today and I was feeling happy that my thing was an even 2$)
DH loading plates in the top section of the dishwasher- we use too many glasses to for those plates to be taking up room up there.
People who don't pick up their dog's poop, or that spit on the sidewalk or spit their gum where I might step on it, or just litter in general

Spotlight: Member Stories

my two years six months old baby has refused potty training. she prepfers to wee on the carpet, bed or any where apart from her potty. what do i do to...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.