Skip to content
When I was young - Poll
mrv77 posted:
We havent spiced up the boads in a while

Were you a wild child?

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age?

When did you have your first BF?

When did you loose your virginity?

Who was he?

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him?

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)?

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO?

Craziest thing you ever did as a kid?

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing?

Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC?
Me (32)DD (3)
FirstPrevious12NextLast

ImMe26 responded:
Here we go!

Were you a wild child?No I was a homebody

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age?Yes not sure somewhere in my teens

When did you have your first BF?My first real BF was when I was 15yrs old.

When did you loose your virginity?15yrs old, first BF and the father of my kids.

Who was he? My first BF

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him?6mths ago aproximately by phone and 3wks ago by FB

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)?5

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO?I've known my now SO for over 12yrs ,but we DTD the first night we decided to be a couple...and a couple times before that...hehe!

Craziest thing you ever did as a kid?When I was 16yrs old, I was pregnant and stole my own car...lol...dad had me arrested (car was in his name) but dropped the charges ,wanted to teach me a lesson,lesson was learned never stole a car again..lol

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing?Yep, my mom caught my first BF in my bedroom, he snuck thru my window..lol..he hid in the closet..im surprised she found him, she is as blind as a bat,esp at night..but she seen the bright white brim of his boxers and she reached out and touched him right in the chest...ordered him out immediately..GREAT MEMORY NOW!

Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC?Yes of course, I now have 2 gorgeous daugters....and they are going to keep me and SO on high alert til they get married...lol....those days are fast approaching....

im4shoes77 responded:
Were you a wild child? when i got into highschool

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age? just alcohol and cigaretts (still kicking myself for the last one)

When did you have your first BF? 4th grade was my first kiss.

When did you loose your virginity? I was 18 but I had done everything else but that well Before then!

Who was he? a guy names Lauren, he dumped me about 3 months later, then tried to get me back when his ex didn't want him. That didn't happen.

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him? I see him around every now and then.

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)? 11 or 12

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO? Oh I think a few weeks from when we started hanging out. we weren't dating he had just moved to town and knew me through his sister.

Craziest thing you ever did as a kid? Took my Dads truck and drove to the bar when I was 13. Got a carryout and went road tripping.

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing? Probably some stuff when I was young but as got into highschool I never lied to my parents about what I was doing so they really couldn't get mad at me for being drunk and stupid.

Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC? Yep he is Mouthy just like me. My dad and I used to get into some pretty Ungly fights because we are both stubborn Norweigens who refuse to lose a fight.

mrv77 responded:
Were you a wild child? I was a shy kid but its true what they say about the quiet ones

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age? I actually stayed away from drugs growing up. That never interested me but I was drinking very young. I think I got drunk the first time when I was like 13! I smoked pot for the first time a few years ago and I didnt like it.

When did you have your first BF? I started dating the boy that lived next door that my parents HATED with a passion when I was 13.

When did you loose your virginity? We were messing around when we first started hanging out but all the way it was when I graduated 8th grade

Who was he? The neighbor my parents hated. He was a year older than me.

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him? He contacted me a few years ago on myspace but I just shrugged him off. He had a very bad relationship that lasted til I was 21 and it was best that I cut all ties.

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)? I was only with my childhood BF til I was 21. After him I was celibate and then when I was 24 I went crazy. I dont think I made the double digits but pretty close to it.

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO? I had met him about a month prior but it was on the second date. I got pregnant soon after that. I swear the movie Knocked Up was based on me lol!

Craziest thing you ever did as a kid? I hung out with some crazy girls that I still talk to but we were driving and doing things we shouldnt be doing while driving (we were 18) and a police officer pulled us over. My friend drove away and we didnt get caught!

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing? No I think I would have been sent to a convent. But on my 18th birthday I had an encounter with Jose Cuervo tequila and throw up all over my car. I was going to wake up early and clean it up but my dad got up first and saw the mess.

Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC? I hope my DD and if I have any other kids are perfect kids But karma always comes back around.
Me (32)DD (3)

IslandGirl58 responded:
Were you a wild child? Not at all! I was the geeky track running, band member, worked at the library, member of the honor society kind of kid!!

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age? A handful of times, and not until college. Nothing major though, just the good old gateway drug!

When did you have your first BF? First REAL BF was at 15

When did you loose your virginity? 15, to the first BF

Who was he? He lived down the block from me, so he was sort of the boy next door. We grew up together, but never liked each other until high school, ironically! He was a good boy too.

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him? His parents still live down teh block from my parents, but I haven't seen him in about 8 years--I saw him right after I got engaged to DH actually. Luckily for ME, I look the same as I did then (for the most part, about 10 lbs!!) but he lost most of his hair, grew a considerable beer belly, and looked about 10 years older than he was! And that was awhile ago...

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)? Including DH 4 by full out standards. Including all the various other things that can occur, without full out DTD, I'd have to add another handful of guys to the list! College was a good time... LOL

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO? One LOOOONNNNNNGGGG month!!

Craziest thing you ever did as a kid? I honestly didn't do anything crazy!!! The craziest thing I can think of is that we slept over my friend's house and ended up literally walking the streets of our town around 1 AM in sophomore year. Why, I have NO idea!!! Luckily it's a boring town

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing? Not really...I didn't really do anything because getting in trouble scared the bejesus out of me. I was a wimp!!

Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC? Not really, I think that my kids will probably be the same type of goody two shoes that DH and I both were, but underneath I'll never buy it! I know too well what goody two shoes are capable of, so while I don't expect them to be really rebellious, they'll probably try some of the petty stuff we did.
Me(30) DH(30) DD(3) DS(1)

FarmWife1979 responded:
Were you a wild child? Don't think so.

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age? No, watched my brother wreck his life with it and struggle to get back on track so I knew I didn't want to do that. Did sample alcohol before I was legal though.

When did you have your first BF? Age 13

When did you loose your virginity? Age 14

Who was he? He was 2 yrs older than me and we dated from my freshman year of high school until almost the end of my freshman year of college.

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him? Last saw him when I broke up with him and gave him his engagement ring back. Last heard of him about 2 yrs ago, he's not doing bad, but not exactly taking the world by storm either.

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)? 2, the ex above and DH.

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO? We were friend for about 7 months, then dated for a month, then DTD.

Craziest thing you ever did as a kid? Waterskiing up the Mississippi River in front of the St. Louis Arch, on 4th of July right after an air show ended so that I could do it before the barges started moving upriver again.

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing? Sure, who doesn't? Usually it was speeding in my car and Dad seeing me, or one of the city cops letting Dad know they'd seen me doing it (Dad was a city firefighter - they all watch for each other kids and tattle).

Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC? I hope not, but if so it will probably be her taking after DH more than me.
Holly (31) DH (38) DD (2.5 - born 11/16/07). Full-time working Mom, Wife, Library Board President, Chef, Chauffer, Maid, Toy Assembler and Repair Technician, and Chief Boo-Boo Kisser.

linzuh04 responded:
Were you a wild child? Nope

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age? Yes/College

When did you have your first BF? Geez I dont even know.

When did you loose your virginity? a month shy of my 18th birthday

Who was he? High School boyfriend

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him? Geez...like 4 years ago I guess

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)? Not too many....I still still count them on one hand (I think)

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO? haha..well...I didnt

Craziest thing you ever did as a kid? Just TPd houses. I was a good kid.

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing? No

Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC? Absolutely.

jlc78 responded:
Were you a wild child? Not really.

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age? Yes. My sophmore year of high school.

When did you have your first BF? 13 but that was the hold hands and talk on the phone bf. I was 16 for the first "real" relationship one.

When did you loose your virginity? 17

Who was he? My first 'real' boyfriend.

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him? I haven't seen him since I was 17. I haven't heard anything about him since I was in college.

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)? 3

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO? 3 months

Craziest thing you ever did as a kid? Nothing real crazy. Or at least that I got caugh. My bff's dad was sergeant of police so we got away with everything!

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing? Yep. My mom caught me doing drugs. I was so tripped out that I just came right out and told her. She took my rear to the police station and scared the crap out of me. I never touched that stuff again!

Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC? I'm sure it will. All in all, I wasn't a bad kid. I did typical teenager stuff. By today's standards, I would be happy if karma knocked on my door!
Me (32) DH (33) and our 2 beautiful babes DS (6/07) and DD (9/08)

megmoo78 responded:
Were you a wild child? Not really

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age? I never did drugs, but I had my first drink at 13. It was tequila

When did you have your first BF?13

When did you loose your virginity? 16

Who was he? DH

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him? This morning

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)? 1

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO?
2 months
Craziest thing you ever did as a kid? Snuck out to a party while I was grounded

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing?
My stepfather walk in on us while DTD when I was 17
Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC? I hope not....
Megan,DH,DD,DS1,DS2

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Were you a wild child? Nope.

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age? Not until I was in my early 30's

When did you have your first BF? College (late bloomer)

When did you loose your virginity? 21

Who was he? My second boyfriend.

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him? Over 7 years ago since that's how long I've bee married. We were friends for a number of years after we broke up but the final parting was not friendly.

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)? 6

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO? 11 days after our first date

Craziest thing you ever did as a kid? Stayed up all night

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing? Nope.

Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC? Nope

breezy_83255 responded:
I'm boring!!!! LOL

Were you a wild child? No

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age? No, Never. I've never even had alcohol.

When did you have your first BF? My first "real" boyfriend was around 17. I had some middle school "going out" boyfriends before that.

When did you loose your virginity? On my wedding night- age 25 1/2

Who was he? My current DH

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him? A text an hour ago

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)? 1

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO? wedding night

Craziest thing you ever did as a kid? ummm. . . I used to swim in canals. My DD thinks that's akin to walking down the middle of a busy road!

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing? No- I was the child they didn't have to watch!

Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC? I hope so!! Heaven forbid they take after my sister or their father!!
Heather- 29, Josh- 30, DD1- 31/2, DD2- 1 1/2, Baby Boy!!!! EDD 2-1-11

ShayKTen responded:
Were you a wild child? I had my moments. I watched my brothers be in and out of trouble all the time growing up, so I new my boundaries and which lines to cross

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age? Yes, somewhere in my high school years

When did you have your first BF? First serious BF was my freshman year of HS

When did you loose your virginity? i won't give an age but I was a freshman

Who was he? First BF, Jake the snake my brothers used to call him

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him? Wow, its been a long time. He is the one person that if I hear about or happen to see in photos that he still tugs are the heart strings

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)? Im going to say 10, without counting them out on my fingers Im not quite sure

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO? Not very long! We were great friends for a couple years, then one night the party continued....

Craziest thing you ever did as a kid? I have no idea, I definitely did some suptid things though

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing? oh yeah.... threw an after prom party at their house. We were supposed to be out by 2am (my words), my parents came home @ 2:30 and found us all pretty drunk

Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC? Yes! dd2 is going to drive me bonkers when she gets older with her attitude, dd1 I fear being the wild child sneaking out all the time

j9ween2 responded:
Were you a wild child? I don't think so

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age? no

When did you have your first BF? 15

When did you loose your virginity? 17

Who was he? some dude

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him? when I graduated high school

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)? 13

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO? couple of weeks

Craziest thing you ever did as a kid? I guess drinking

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing? drinking & smoking

Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC? DH is, I don't think I was that bad
Janine (Tyler - 5, Bella - 3 and Giana - 6 months)

ariannasmommy1125 responded:
Were you a wild child? After I graduated from high school, a yeah.

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age? Yes, I was 19 I think.

When did you have your first BF? 12. We were together til we were 17 I think.

When did you loose your virginity? 18

Who was he? My first real love. I was sure he was "The One." LOL

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him? I talked to him on FB about a month ago. Like PP said, he is still the one who pulls at my heart strings.

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)? 6

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO? I think we had been dating about a week.

Craziest thing you ever did as a kid? Wow I don't know. Cliff diving at the rock quarry comes to mind as the scariest though.

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing? Yep. My dad caught DH & I in the shower and we eloped because of it.

Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC? Yes I do. She is so strong willed just like I was.

curleysue1968 responded:
Were you a wild child? I would say YES!

Did you experiment with any drugs? If so at what age? yes and drinking too. probably 9th grade?

When did you have your first BF? when I was 13

When did you loose your virginity? when I was 13

Who was he? my first boyfriend and a really good friend too

When was the last time you saw him or heard of him? He died in a horrible car crash with 2 others the week after we graduated HS.

How many partners have you had (dont be shy)? 10

How long did you wait to DTD with your DH/SO? I can't remember; it's been 20 years together.

Craziest thing you ever did as a kid? my last summer in HS my BFF and her sister rented an apt and one night she and I met some random guys at a fast food place and we went back to her apt and partied. That could have ended VERY badly.

Did you ever get caught by your parents doing something you shouldnt have been doing? yes yes and yes

Do you fear karma will coming back and kick you in the *** with your DC? I really hope it doesn't!!!!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Sarah and currently we are living in Rhode Island. It's our first foray into New England and we've been here almost a year. I have...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.