Skip to content
Linz
ShayKTen posted:
Is this the correct Letter Factory movie you have for your DD?

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=letter+factory&safe=active&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=11321879327203827324&ei=8xbYTKr-NIP6sAP2-fWNCw&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=image&resnum=3&ved=0CCoQ8gIwAg #

Rylie and I have been working in her workbooks, her "homework" she likes to call it. She has come a long ways, but is still struggling with recognizing her letters. I was thinking about buying this for Christmas for her but wanted to make sure it was the correct one.

NewCarr1 responded:
I'm not Linz, but that's the one we have. It does each letter, one at a time. I think there is another video that does short words...

We got this for DS last christmas and he knew most of his letters and their sounds before he was 2.

I highly recommend it!!

ShayKTen replied to NewCarr1's response:
Awesome, thank you! :)

Shena1981 replied to ShayKTen's response:
I just ordered it and you can sign up for mom amazon prime and get free 2 day shipping!

cinder44 responded:
I'm getting this 3 dvd set for my DC

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12329505
Me, DH, DD(3), DS(3) - twins

ShayKTen replied to cinder44's response:
I saw that set too Cinda, but I didn't see that it came with Letter Factory just the extra DVD's.

Shena is that a Christmas gift or just because? Let me know how it is when you get it if you give it to your DD before Christmas

Shena1981 replied to ShayKTen's response:
Just because. Em doesn't seem to want to learn letters. She's more interested in other activities and a friend suggested this. She said it worked wonders with her son. I had forgotten until your post, so I figured I'd just pick it up. I'll let you know on Thursday how it is :)

tlkittycat1968 responded:
My mom got that for DS and he loves it. She also got the word factory one (I think that's what it's called) and he likes that one too. DS isn't verbal but he does know his letters and knows what sounds some of them (C, H, T, S, P, M) make.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been happily married for almost 4 years now. I have a son who just turned 3 in August. We are currently expecting our second son who is due on ...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.