Skip to content
poll - stockings
j9ween2 posted:
if you were doing personalized stockings for the family would you do Mom, Mommy, or your name?
Janine
(Tyler - 5, Bella - 3 and Giana - 8 months)

curleysue1968 responded:
Well, I had personalized stockings before I had DD so me and DH's stockings have our names on them.

VicsEandJ responded:
I made (crocheted) some dorky ones for DH & I when we first movedin together- so they have our first anems. i made smaller matching ones for the kids when they were born.

When they outgrow those, I may get some that say Mom & Dad. I think its cute.

2AngelsAndABaby responded:
Ours just have our first initial. My SIL did some really fancy ones for her family and she did everyone's first names.

Shena1981 replied to 2AngelsAndABaby's response:
Ours don't have our names right now, but when I was a kid my mom and dad's said, mom and dad. I think if we do get personalized ones I'd have them say mom and dad

HJK1127 responded:
Ours have Mom, Dad and the kids names on each of theirs. I was thinking of Mommy and Daddy when I did them, but figured the kids would outgrow those names for us too quickly, but Mom and Dad would last

tlkittycat1968 responded:
My mom still has our stockings from when we were kids. Mine has my name on it as to my brothers'. She's bought stockings for all 6 of her grandkids and has their names on them.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Tracey. I am 30 years old and married to my best friend. We have been married since October 2006. I have 4 step-children and 1 of my...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.