Skip to content
poll - stockings
j9ween2 posted:
if you were doing personalized stockings for the family would you do Mom, Mommy, or your name?
Janine
(Tyler - 5, Bella - 3 and Giana - 8 months)

curleysue1968 responded:
Well, I had personalized stockings before I had DD so me and DH's stockings have our names on them.

VicsEandJ responded:
I made (crocheted) some dorky ones for DH & I when we first movedin together- so they have our first anems. i made smaller matching ones for the kids when they were born.

When they outgrow those, I may get some that say Mom & Dad. I think its cute.

2AngelsAndABaby responded:
Ours just have our first initial. My SIL did some really fancy ones for her family and she did everyone's first names.

Shena1981 replied to 2AngelsAndABaby's response:
Ours don't have our names right now, but when I was a kid my mom and dad's said, mom and dad. I think if we do get personalized ones I'd have them say mom and dad

HJK1127 responded:
Ours have Mom, Dad and the kids names on each of theirs. I was thinking of Mommy and Daddy when I did them, but figured the kids would outgrow those names for us too quickly, but Mom and Dad would last

tlkittycat1968 responded:
My mom still has our stockings from when we were kids. Mine has my name on it as to my brothers'. She's bought stockings for all 6 of her grandkids and has their names on them.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been happily married for almost 4 years now. I have a son who just turned 3 in August. We are currently expecting our second son who is due on ...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful