Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Sister Tipping
    tlkittycat1968 posted:
    How do you get a three year old boy to stop pushing his one year old sister over? I'll be in the kitchen and the kids will be in the hallway. I'll hear a thud (DD's head hitting the floor), DD will start crying and then DS will come running down the hallway knowing what he did was wrong. I send him to his room but he keeps doing it. DH called and said he's done it 3 times just this morning.
    VicsEandJ responded:
    Tell him she is not a cow or tractor ( if he's seen the Cars movie)! LOL!

    Seriously,I don't know because my son has been pushing his sister over ever since she was able to stand up on her own.
    Me, DH, DS (3), DD (23 months)
    FarmWife1979 responded:
    Sister Tipping (LOL!!!) Sorry, that just caught me as really funny.

    Anyway, maybe take away a toy of his every time he does it? I don't really know here.
    Holly (31) DH (38) DD (3-born 11/16/07). Full-time working Mom, Wife, Library Board President, Chef, Chauffer, Maid, Toy Assembler and Repair Technician, and Chief Boo-Boo Kisser.
    phoenix31674 responded:
    With DD when she was doing something repeatedly she wasn't supposed to, I would take away her favorite toy for a day during which she had to not do whatever it was she lost it for. if she kept doing it, I went to the next favorite toy and so on. We've culled the toys, so she doesn't have that many out at once, so she has done things to really limit her play options by losing all her Thomas trains and Legos - which finally got her attention.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I am a proud momma to 4 kids...DS (2004), DD (2006), DD (2007), and DD (2008)...and if you want to count my DH it's I'm a SAHM wishin...More

    Helpful Tips

    potty training
    Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    8 of 10 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.