Skip to content
Things You Never Thought You'd Say
tlkittycat1968 posted:
What are some things you never thought you'd hear your self say as a parent?

For me:

Don't lick the cat.

FarmWife1979 responded:
How about:

Don't lick your shoes! Ewww....
Holly (31) DH (38) DD (3-born 11/16/07). Full-time working Mom, Wife, Library Board President, Chef, Chauffer, Maid, Toy Assembler and Repair Technician, and Chief Boo-Boo Kisser.

phoenix31674 responded:
i actually expected to say 'Don't like the cat.' Just yesterday I said 'Don't stick the fork up your nose.' That's the only one I can think of right now.

Mainemommy replied to FarmWife1979's response:
Did you just LICK THAT?? Refering to the meatcase at Shaw's
or the window or DVD's

mommy5kiddos responded:
Stop eating off the floor!

Don't lick people!

Don't chew on your shoes!
previously mommyof3kiddos..then I had twins :) DS 4, DD 3.5, DD 2, and the twins

AleAtapaucar responded:
I never thought I'd say:

Did you just poop on the floor?

mol13 responded:
"Don't touch that. You have your own."

"You don't want me to get the boogers out? Should I put them back, then?"
Molly (30) DH (36) David 8/30/07; beat cancer, now needs hearing aids. Jesse 07/05/09; my daredevil! Surprise EDD 7/13/2011, which is MY birthday!

phoenix31674 responded:
DH never thought he would be cheering on for DD to poop. He constantly says 'I never thought I'd say that' as we try to encourage her to use the potty for pooping.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber Rawlins. I have 3 children. Gloria just turned 3 on march 11th, eli will be two may, 19th and sophia turned 1 on april, 16th My child...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.