Skip to content
Toy ideas
neeru_pdx posted:
My family and I are traveling to Norway this summer and have been instructed (by my parents) to buy toys to take for my niece (age 5) and nephew (age 3). My parents have given us $200 to use for the toy purchases! What can I buy that are great toys and would not be too hard to pack and take on an international trip? Any ideas?
Thanks
(also posted on 4/5 year old board).

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
hiya! I've been trying to think for you.
Games are always a great thing and pack kinda compact. Or any hand held games for the 5 year old, fun and small. And don't forget books are always a good thing.
A stuffed animal, or soft doll. I think you just need to get out there to the toy store and see what works.
Let us know how it went! It'll be fun to go do that shopping!
Chrissy WebMD Community Staff

neeru_pdx replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
i shop online whenever possible! So I've been browsing amazon.
I think fridgits and a magic wall (magnets stick to it) might be part of the gift. Other than that ...?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Sarah and currently we are living in Rhode Island. It's our first foray into New England and we've been here almost a year. I have...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.