Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Roll call??
cyn22mull posted:
Who all is still around?? Any thoughts on trying to get this board moving? I check in mostly every day and I dont find it too active.

Should I start the WFD post on this board? Any other ideas?
Cindy (35) Scott (38) DS Christopher 3
FirstPrevious12NextLast

sarahann1978 responded:
Hi Cindy,

I just moved up here this week, wahoo! I'm game to liven things up. I love the WFD posts, I always get some good ideas.

I'll try to think of any other topics we could post about on a reoccurring basis.

cyn22mull replied to sarahann1978's response:
Hi Sarah!

Welcome! Since this week is 1/2 over I will start the WFD post back up on Monday. I always enjoyed it as well and got some good ideas! How are you feeling?

sarahann1978 replied to cyn22mull's response:
That sounds good, it will give me motivation to plan out a good menu

I am feeling good, I have hardly had any pregnancy symptoms so far. My regular pants no longer fit, but I am not quite big enough yet for my maternity pants. I have been a little tired since this last weekend, but we also held DS's birthday party, so I think that wore me out.
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

ryanandleigh responded:
I still check in here - not necessarily daily but at least several times a week. Of course DD turns 4 in about 8 weeks! Hard to believe she is getting to be a "big girl".

miob responded:
Still around! I check in just about every day, but you're right, not much going on. I'd love to see the WFD post on this board. I've got a new app for my iPad which is helping me organize that topic each week - I love it!

magsnemma responded:
Yay! I'm here too, I sort of stopped coming around for awhile, but I can't help coming back.

DH and I started Weight Watchers, so I would love the WFD post if just to live vicariously through other people.

kc_94920 responded:
I'm still around but don't come here as often since it's been so slow for so long. Kinda funny given so many of us check in!

Anyway, DD2 won't be 3 for munch longer but I'm game of you are...

cyn22mull responded:
Good to see so many of us are still here! Even if we are just lurking in the background

I will see what I can come up with to get things going a bit.

sarahann1978 replied to cyn22mull's response:
I sometimes think about all the people who used to post on these boards and how nice it was. But then there would be those awful drag-down fights too. I don't know which would shock me more, the mean things people would say, or how some people would take those comments to heart even though they were coming from compete and total strangers, especially the comments from anon posters.

I wonder what the WebMD people think, do the like having fewer participating member and having peace, or would they rather have a lot of users and have to deal with moderating occasional fights? At any rate it's too bad more people don't use it for good and make it the great learning and sharing tool that it was a few years ago.
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

lenono97 responded:
I am here too. I have been on Webmd boards since I was pregnant with my now 3 year old daughter. Now have a 6 month old son as well. I know these boards used to be a lot more active. I can't figure out why a website as popular as Webmd would have message boards SO slow. I wish there was a way to get them more active but I am not sure what that would be.

jlynnpaine responded:
Hey ladies. I'm here too. Shae won't be 3 for a couple more months but the two year board is slowing down a lot and I check in every day during the week and would love to be on a more active board.

Another weekly post idea that I always enjoyed was a confessions post. They're funny and let you get a lot off your chest.

Looking forward to staying in touch with you all more.

Jackie03291 responded:
I am here too! I try to check daily, at least during the week. It is crazy to think about all of the people and catfights that use to occur on these boards back when we all were pregnant with our now 3 year olds! I still wonder how some of them are doing, and I'm glad that all of you guys have stuck around! We definitely need to by better about keeping things active around here!!

cyn22mull replied to jlynnpaine's response:
I enjoy the confessions post as well! We should stat that one as well this week!

leftcoastgirl responded:
I still check in occasionally, although the arrival of DD #2 this month has kept me pretty busy!
Me (35), DH (35), DD (3), DD (born Jan. 6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber Rawlins. I have 3 children. Gloria just turned 3 on march 11th, eli will be two may, 19th and sophia turned 1 on april, 16th My child...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.