Skip to content
TGIF!
cyn22mull posted:
Happy Friday!!! Does anyone have anything fun and exciting planned for the weekend?

We are going to make a quick trip to visit my parents this weekend. Hopefully DS will do good in the car, he usually does but it is a 4hr drive and sometimes he gets a bit fussy towards the end.
Cindy (35) Scott (38) DS Christopher 3

magsnemma responded:
Happy Friday to all of you!

I was hoping to take a day trip and go skiing since I just learned how in January, but it's looking like my dog might need surgery for a corneal abrasion on her eye. DH has a fractured leg and I don't want to leave him with DD and a recovering pooch while I'm gone all day.

So, hopefully it'll snow enough down here so that we can at least go outside and play in it.

cyn22mull replied to magsnemma's response:
Skiing sounds fun!! I havent attempted that in years.

I hope that your DH recovers quickly and that everything goes well with your dog.
Cindy (35) Scott (38) DS Christopher 3

magsnemma replied to cyn22mull's response:
Fun for me, not so much for DH. That's how he broke his leg. He decided he's going to snowboard from now on.

kc_94920 responded:
My girls and I are going to the cabin for a weekend of skiing while DH and DS are going on a Cub Scout over-night on an aircaft carrier. Good times all around!

My oldest is bringing a friend along and they will ski both Sat and Sun with the ski team. DD2 and I will have a nice breakfast together, she'll have a lesson on Saturday, ski with me a bit and on Sunday we'll go tubing before watching the big girls' team race.

Now, if I could just get motivated and get the car packed up....

sarahann1978 responded:
Not this weekend since we had DS's birthday party last weekend. We are planning to just hang out and do some house keeping.
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

ryanandleigh responded:
DS and DD have been invited to one of DS's classmate's house to do crafts. The nice thing is they always include DD in their plans so she spends a lot of time hanging out with kindergartners. I haven't decided if I am just dropping them off (which is what I typically do when they have a playdate) or if I want to stay and talk to the other mom.

lenono97 responded:
We are going to my sister in laws church on Saturday. They are having a speaker talk about child safety. I believe they will also have cops and firefighters there for the children. It should be an interesting talk and fun for the kids.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber Rawlins. I have 3 children. Gloria just turned 3 on march 11th, eli will be two may, 19th and sophia turned 1 on april, 16th My child...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.