Skip to content
Chuckee Cheese?
Jackie03291 posted:
Has anyone taken their 3 year old to a chuckee cheese yet?

I have a really good coupon that I am thinking of using this weekend, but just wondering if Ava is still too young to enjoy going.

What do you guys think?
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

sarahann1978 responded:
She will love it! I haven't taken DS since he turned 3, but we have been about 3 times now when he was two and it was great. They have littler kid stuff, and older kid stuff too. There will be plenty to keep her entertained!
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

ryanandleigh responded:
Oh yes, DD loves Chuck E Cheese. But I will NEVER go on the weekend by choice. Too many kids...too many parties. I usually take DD during the week when it is slower. If you can only go on the weekend, go early.

lenono97 responded:
My husband and I took DD on her 3rd birthday because his parents were out of town and we were having her birthday party later in the week. She had a lot of fun. But really, the only reason she knows about it is from her older cousins. Yes, there are some toddler games. But I think it's mostly games for older kids. They recently changed the pizza and I think it's much better then it used to be!

cyn22mull responded:
We took DS one Saturday when he was 2 just to see if he would be scared. We were thinking of having his 3 b-day party there but changed our minds when I got the prices. DS did like it. He was a bit slow getting into it at first, I think just because there was so much going on. We didnt eat while we were there, we just let him play.
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Holly, I'm 31, a Mom to one DD (11/16/07) named Sydney. I work full time for a major health insurance company. In what little spare time I...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.