Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Any fun weekend plans?
Jackie03291 posted:
Kinda slow today, so I figured I'd see what everyone had planned for this weekend.

My boss invited us up to his cabin in West Virginia for a birthday weekend for his 6 year old daughter, so Ava and I are going up tomorrow morning and then Sunday before we leave we are all going to head over to a nearby ski resort to take the kids sledding, so it should be a fun weekend. Ava is really excited to go and spend the night with all the girls. She will be the youngest there, but she know's my boss' daughter and I know that she will have a good time. Hopefully she doesn't get too left out because of her age. My husband can't go because he has to work, so I will definitely be exhausted helping Ava go up and then back down the sledding hill at 29 weeks pregnant Sunday, but it will be worth it for her to have fun!
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

jlynnpaine responded:
Aww, that sounds like a good time. I hope you guys have fun. Nothing planned for us, which will be nice. We've been on the go a lot lately so it will be nice to just stay home. The biggest thing on my list for the weekend is taking a nap.

miob responded:
I've got the whole week off from work. I'm excited to spend the week with DS and my 12 year old niece. We're staying in a hotel one night to use the pool (if DS will go in - DH and I are betting he won't). The next day we're going to the aquarium (DS can't wait to find all the creatures he sees on The Octonauts!). We're planning a trip to the Rainforest Cafe...and we'll see what the rest of the week brings. I've been looking forward to this time off for a while. Glad it's finally here.

cyn22mull responded:
That sounds like fun!! We didnt do much this weekend. I did some shopping on Saturday. We took DS to the park Saturday afternoon then went to visit my sister. Sunday we went to an indoor park since it was cold and raining. Then we went and walk around the mall. Nothing exciting!
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

Spotlight: Member Stories

On 7/28/03 I became a mommy for the very first time to the most beautiful angle in the world: Emelie Brianne On 4/30/05 I walked down the isle and ...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.