Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Children's Snoring
Lillasmama posted:

I have a 3 year old daughter and she has been snoring quite a bit lately, I never noticed this before but we moved from FL to ME back in December and at first I thought it was the forced heat but now I am not sure... it sounds as if she is making a log cabin and 3 car garage every night! I am calling the Dr tomorrow but anyone know anything? Maybe I need a humidifier? Anyone deal with this?

Thanks a bunch,

Lillasmom!

jlynnpaine responded:
A humidifier might help. Is she congested at all? I have a friend whose daughter snored really bad and they wound up having her tonsils removed because it was affecting her sleep. Hopefully the doctor will have some answers.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

snakka responded:
Hi,

Is you doctor suggested any solution?

Lillasmama replied to snakka's response:
I have to take her to an ENT...appt is next week.

Thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

im a mother to a gorgeous 3 year old lil girl :) when she was born she was sick but she is 100000% better thank the lord.right now we r dealing with t...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.