Skip to content
TGIF!
cyn22mull posted:
Anyone have anything fun going on this weekend??

We have nothing much planned. Might take DS skating tomorrow morning. My parents are coming in for the weekend so DH and I might go on a date dinner/movie.

I hope everyone had a good week!!
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

sarahann1978 responded:
Not too much since we were on our trip last weekend and we have mountains of laundry that we have to catch up on, and house keeping for that matter, LOL!

I have a bountiful basket that needs to be picked up Saturday morning. We need to take our truck in to have the transmission looked at, so we will just have my car all Saturday. I also have a conference call with my sorority alumni chapter on Sunday afternoon. Other than that just a weekend to catch up!
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

Jackie03291 responded:
We are not doing too much, although I am planning a surprise date night for DH and me Saturday. I told him that I was planning a surprise, but he thinks that it's for all of us as a family, so he will definitely be surprised when his dad and stepmom show up to babysit tomorrow at 4pm and we get to go out to dinner and a movie alone! I am going to take him to see that movie "Act of valor" not really my style, but I think that he will really like it, so I can suffer for a couple of hours! LOL

We don't EVER get to go out just the two of us, so this will be nice and probably the last time before baby #2 makes her grand appearance.
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

cyn22mull replied to Jackie03291's response:
Hey Jackie! How did the surprise date night go??

cyn22mull replied to sarahann1978's response:
Hi Sarah. How was your basket this week? I am already looking forward to my next one!

sarahann1978 replied to cyn22mull's response:
The actual basket was good- it had a head of cauliflower, broccoli, a butter lettuce, sack of red potatoes, 3 English cucumbers, 5 pink lady apples, a melon, 5 bananas, 4 kiwis, and 2 mangos.

The case of tomatoes I got was less than impressive, there were about 15 tomatoes in it and I had to get rid of about 4 of them right off the bat because they had squishy spots. I did make homemade sauce for lasagna last night and chopped up some of them into the sauce which turned out ok. I will probably sauce the rest because they are too soft to eat fresh.

The Italian pack was so/so. It had a small box of mushrooms, two yellow onions, a red onion, 2 tiny zucchinis, 1 eggplant, and a bag of fresh rosemary, oregano, and basil, and a bunch of parsley. The basil was pretty wilted, so I didn't get much that was usuable, but the rest of the herbs really made the lasagna good. I didn't have time to do eggplant parm, so I'm thinking Wednesday night for dinner.
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tanya, I'm 26 yrs old and my husband is 28, we've been married for 6 years together a total of 9 years. We live outside Jackson MS!...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.