Skip to content
Finally! (Vent)
Momma2Ethan posted:
I was finally able to sign in! After almost 2 months of trying everyday and sending an email to the link that is provided (and not getting a response). I was so frustrated! LOL! I knew not to give up because I've been on these boards since pregnant with Ethan and know how they are but man, that was frustrating...Ok, vent over...now I can reply to posts
Me(27) DH(27) DS(2) 8.19.08

jlynnpaine responded:
Yay! Way to persevere.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

cyn22mull responded:
Glad you were finally able to sign in!! Welcome back
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Momma2Ethan -

Welcome Back!

Just checking in to see if I can help - I can forward any problems you are having or were having to make sure your registration and login is OK.

Elizabeth

Momma2Ethan replied to jlynnpaine's response:
Thanks Jodi I knew sooner or later I would be able to sign back on. LOL!
Me(28) DH(28) DS(3)

Momma2Ethan replied to cyn22mull's response:
Thanks Cindy! I've been reading posts and wishing I could reply for so long! HAHA!
Me(28) DH(28) DS(3)

Momma2Ethan replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank you Elizabeth My only problem is when I was trying to sign in and would hit the logon on button, it just sat there spinning the Loading Icon and never would log me on.
Me(28) DH(28) DS(3)

sarahann1978 replied to Momma2Ethan's response:
Welcome back! I find I have that problem if I try to log in from the "reply" button of a post. I have to click on the "sign in" button at the top-right.
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

jlynnpaine replied to Momma2Ethan's response:
That same thing has happened to me in the past. Good to know about the "sign in" button Sarah. Thanks!
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

Momma2Ethan replied to sarahann1978's response:
Thanks Sarah! I have tried every button available...LOL!
Me(28) DH(28) DS(3)

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to sarahann1978's response:
Yes, as Sarah describes -

Log in at the top right before responding. We have noticed when members are logging in as they are trying to post, some encounter a problem.

Thanks for the feedback!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to Momma2Ethan's response:
Thanks for checking back in -

I apologize you never got a response from your emails, by any chance do you remember what email address you sent the info to?

For any problems or concerns, please use communitymanagement@webmd.net

This is checked directly by the community team versus customer service. If you want to test to make sure it works, we'll keep an eye out and respond to you letting you know that it's working.

Also, please be sure to make sure you spam filter is not blocking email from WebMD. Sometimes this will happen when the filter detects we're a company sending a member something.

One more request, to make sure we can figure out what's going one. Can you let me know or write in (whichever is easier) which browser and version you are using and where you were trying to log in from.

Ex: Trying to log in when posting? Or the top of the community you were on? Trying to log in from the home page of WebMD? Another page within WebMD? Was it a bookmarked page? And, when you were finally able to log in, where was that from?

Sorry to bombard you with so many questions. We want to make sure all glitches and problems are taken care off and it will help us help others that this may be happening to.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for 7 years. We met in college and have been together for 13 years! My son Riley is 3.5 (9/2/06) and my daughter Mi...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.