Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weekend Plans
cyn22mull posted:
Well, it is almost the weekend! I hope everyone had a good week. What does everyone have planned for the weekend??

Today we are going to my sisters for dinner. Tomorrow we are going to the In-Laws. Tomorrow night after DS goes to bed we are having game night, my sister and BIL are going to come over. Sunday relax and probably go to the park. Also have to do normal weekend cleaning.
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

sarahann1978 responded:
No real plans for us. We were thinking about going to a birthday party tomorrow, but it was cancelled due to a funeral in their family. We will probably go to the park, or maybe something else like that on the fly. Otherwise it is grocery shopping and catching up on house work, yuck!
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

Jackie03291 responded:
Sounds like fun!

We are not really doing very much. DH has national guard this weekend, so it is just Ava and me.

I think that we are going to hit up a consignment sale in Fort Mill on Saturday if Ava seems up to it, she's just getting over pneumonia, and other than that I just planned to do some work in baby #2's room because it is a disaster area right now!
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

jlynnpaine responded:
Tomorrow we have a baby shower to go to and then dinner with my parents for my dad's birthday. Sunday we have another baby shower to attend. Other than that, I just need to clean and do laundry. Now that Shae is feeling better, she should be more up for playing and not want to just lay around reading or watching tv, so that should be fun.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for over 9 years. I have a very active DS that will be 3 in December. I work full time so DS is in a home daycare which he loves.

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.