Skip to content
Elizabeth - Profile Picture's
cyn22mull posted:
Hi Elizabeth! Is there an issue with changing profile pictures on Internet explorer 8? Once I get my picture uploaded I can not seem to move the box. I will change it this weekend from home using Firefox.

I was just wondering if it was an issue or if it was my work laptop
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

Jackie03291 responded:
I have the same problem when I have tried using Internet Explorer! I just gave up after several attemps. I don't have Firefox to give that a try.
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

sarahann1978 replied to Jackie03291's response:
You can download Mozilla Firefox for free using Internet Explorer. Just google "Mozilla Firefox" and it will take you to the page to download it.
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Moms - Sorry, I have been off and at Disney since Thursday afternoon and didn't see this until now. Let me check out a few things and see what's going on.

Thanks for the head up!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Well, after a few tries I was able to change pic. At first the edit/crop box did not show up, then I paged back after a few tries and it did display properly and worked.

I also tried a stock photo that worked with no problem, then went back to my beach pic and cropped it differently.

Something is up, you should not have to go back and forth. I will report this to our engineers and see if they can reproduce it.

Thanks again!

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Continuing testing - And my pic did not post properly in IE. Used FF to replace and edit with no problem.

I have reported this to our engineers.

Thanks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mom to a beautiful Daughter named Hannah Starr. She is my life. Hannah is so smart for her age and keeps my husband and I on our toes. She c...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.