Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Elizabeth - Profile Picture's
    cyn22mull posted:
    Hi Elizabeth! Is there an issue with changing profile pictures on Internet explorer 8? Once I get my picture uploaded I can not seem to move the box. I will change it this weekend from home using Firefox.

I was just wondering if it was an issue or if it was my work laptop
    Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

Jackie03291 responded:
    I have the same problem when I have tried using Internet Explorer! I just gave up after several attemps. I don't have Firefox to give that a try.
    Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

sarahann1978 replied to Jackie03291's response:
    You can download Mozilla Firefox for free using Internet Explorer. Just google "Mozilla Firefox" and it will take you to the page to download it.
    Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi Moms - Sorry, I have been off and at Disney since Thursday afternoon and didn't see this until now. Let me check out a few things and see what's going on.

Thanks for the head up!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
    Well, after a few tries I was able to change pic. At first the edit/crop box did not show up, then I paged back after a few tries and it did display properly and worked.

I also tried a stock photo that worked with no problem, then went back to my beach pic and cropped it differently.

Something is up, you should not have to go back and forth. I will report this to our engineers and see if they can reproduce it.

Thanks again!

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
    Continuing testing - And my pic did not post properly in IE. Used FF to replace and edit with no problem.

I have reported this to our engineers.

Thanks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Working mom of a handsome 3 yr old boy!! DS is amazing and beautiful and perfectly imperfect. I love his smile and his hugs :) He is currently learnin...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
    Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    8 of 10 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.