Skip to content
Feel bad for my baby!
Jackie03291 posted:
So Ava had pneumonia last week and we went back to the dr. this morning for a quick follow up, thought we would be in and out with good bill of health, but no of course not! Her lungs sounded good and clear but now she has an ear infection!

So now she is on antibiotic # 2, but I guess I should just be happy that they did the follow up since we might never have known. Ava has not been complaining at all and another good thing is that where the infection is, the dr. said that it shouldn't be contagious so she was able to go to school today with no problems.

We just can't win this month!
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

jlynnpaine responded:
Poor girl. At least you caught it quickly before it started bothering her. Hopefully she'll be as good as new soon and stay healthy for the rest of the winter.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

cyn22mull responded:
I hope she feels better soon!
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tammy. I'm married with two kids PJ (5) and Kylee (3). I also have four stepkids and four stepgrandkids (3 boys & 1 girl). We also ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.