Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Baby shower cookies
sarahann1978 posted:
I am going to a baby shower this Saturday and was ask to bring a platter of cookies. I am thinking of doing brownies, cream cheese mints and sugar cookies with fun sayings on them. Do you think I should have a fourth variety, and if so what would you go with?
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

earleyml1012 responded:
I think that sounds like plenty. There's probably going to be a cake, so that's another option if someone doesn't like what your brought. Those sound yummy!! Want to bring some over! ;c)

jlynnpaine responded:
I agree. Three options is enough and they're very different so people are bound to find one that they like even if they're picky. If you really feel the need to go with another option, you could maybe do a peanut butter cookie.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
I went to a shower recently and they had these cute cake pops. If you don't have a cake pop maker, maybe foot prints on cookies.

cyn22mull responded:
That sounds yummy! I think that is a good variety!
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

sarahann1978 replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
The footprints are cute, but I don't have a cake pop maker though. For the sugar cookies I was thinking of making them either bib or onsie shaped, I don't have a cookie cutter for either, but figured a bib is an oval with a partial circle/teardrop cut out around the neck. I found a bunch funny/cute sayings on onsies or bibs for sale like:
  • Dad says I can date, just as soon as I turn 30
  • I drink till I pass out (with picture of a baby bottle)
  • I'm cute, Mom's cute, Daddy is LUCKY!
  • My fingers may be small, but I already have Daddy wrapped around them
  • Party Pooper
  • My parents went to the hospital and all I got was born
  • Will cry for food
  • I'm not short I'm fun sized
  • I was totally worth the wait
  • My Dad is the firefighter, but I am still the BOSS
  • If I look funny it's because Daddy dressed me
  • Party at my crib, 2am, BYOB
  • I just spent 9 months on the inside
  • QT(pi symbol)
  • I potty like a rock star
  • Worlds cutest tax deduction
  • 50% Mommy 50% Daddy=100% Perfect
  • Recently evicted
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been happily married for almost 4 years now. I have a son who just turned 3 in August. We are currently expecting our second son who is due on ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.