Skip to content
Weekend plans?
sarahann1978 posted:
Hey it's Friday, what is everyone doing this fine time-change weekend?

Tomorrow I am going to a baby shower for a lady who works for my husband. It should be a fun time.

Sunday is my husbands birthday, and he mentioned that he might like to go for a hike if the weather is nice. I don't know if he already had a location picked, but I am going to suggest a hike that I went on once for work that I think would be easy enough for DS that goes to an amazing panel of Indian rock writing.

What ever you are doing, have a great weekend!
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

RoseLynn02 responded:
Tomorrow my 3yr old DD has ballet. Sunday I'm going to finish up some school work & see if I can get myself ahead a bit. Monday is my 26th birthday & my mom is going to come stay the night at my house with me & my girls & my DH may be able to come home that evening for the whole week! He is an over the road (OTR) trucker, so he usually isn't home during the week, but he just did a run to Oakland which takes a week and a half so he will be due for his reset.

cyn22mull responded:
I am a little late on this one....

We had a relaxing weekend. DH had to work 6 hours on Saturday so DS and I hung out that morning we went to the park. After DH got home we went to my sisters house and hung out. Yesterday we washed clothes, played, and went for a nice walk. Nothing too exciting!
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

Spotlight: Member Stories

my two years six months old baby has refused potty training. she prepfers to wee on the carpet, bed or any where apart from her potty. what do i do to...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.