Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TGIF
cyn22mull posted:
Happy Friday!!!

Any plans for the weekend??

Tonight we are going to a St. Patrick's day festival, they have a kids area set up with bounce type stuff so DS can play. Tomorrow my sister is coming over and we are going to try and make bagels, then I am making chili for lunch. I also need to get some cleaning done, DS will probably help vacuum and dust (he loves to help clean). Tomorrow night DH and I are going to a local band concert. Sunday relax and go to the park if it is not raining. Oh and somewhere in there I need to do laundry…I might do a load or two tonight.
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

Jackie03291 responded:
Yes, definitely glad it's Friday!!!

I think that we are going to the St. Patrick's festival and parade in downtown Charlotte tomorrow, so that should be fun. I also need to go get my dog his shots, but I might just go do it next Saturday if we end up staying at the festival for a long time.

Other than that, just plans to work on the baby's room Sunday to get that all finished, so I'm sure Ava will have a blast with that too. She loves playing with all the baby stuff. And of course the normal weekend cleaning stuff needs to get done somewhere in between!
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

cyn22mull replied to Jackie03291's response:
Hey Jackie! How do you like the Charlotte area??
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

magsnemma responded:
March Madness has hit our household, so there will be a lot of basketball going on here. The weather is supposed to be really nice so I'd like to go for a hike or do something outdoors. I'm going to get a pedicure and drive up to the "big city" and get DD some sandals.
Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

jlynnpaine responded:
I'm so glad it's Friday!

We have birthday parties to attend on both Saturday and Sunday. Other than that, I just plan to get some cleaning and organizing done around the house. It's supposed to rain and/or snow all weekend so I doubt we'll spend much time outside.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

Jackie03291 replied to cyn22mull's response:
It's ok. There are lots of things that I like so far and lots of things that I don't. Most of the things that I don't like are mostly just because we had to rush to find a place to live here in one weekend because my job wanted me to start so soon, so I can't wait until our lease is up so I can look in a better area of Charlotte (we are on the west side near the airport now) and it took a lot longer that we expected for my husband to find a job here, so that was a huge burden on us! Otherwise there are a lot of things that I do like, so overall we are relatively happy. I have definitely liked the winter we have had here!!
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Kelly (31) ~*~ Craig (34) ~*~ Eliana (3) ~*~ Joshua (1.5) ~*~ Rebekah (EDD 7/16/2010) ~*~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~*~ Siamese Kittybabies Waller & Lessa (8...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.