My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Easter Candy
cyn22mull posted:
What is your favorite Easter candy?

Mine would have to be jelly beans! I am already on my second bag this season
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

Jackie03291 responded:
Mmmm love Robin Eggs!!

I haven't bought any yet, but I plan to this weekend!
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

miob responded:
Definitely the Cadbury Cream Egg! I've had 2 so far. My grandparents used to give me an Easter Basket full of nothing but Cadbury eggs.

I'm drooling just thinking about it!

magsnemma responded:
I'm not a big Easter candy person. DH loves jelly beans, and this is the only time of year we can find different brands. I hate Peeps so very much. Give me a Snickers or Butterfinger in a pastel wrapper and I'm a happy camper.
Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

jlynnpaine replied to magsnemma's response:
I'm the same as Ali. I don't care for Easter candy but could eat Snickers bars all day long.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

sarahann1978 responded:
Reese's peanut butter eggs!
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

earleyml1012 responded:
I'm not sure what they are called but I think they are made by Cadbury. They are the small chocolate eggs with the crunchy outer shell. Plus any Dove milk chocolates are yummy!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Erin and I live just outside of Green Bay, WI. I'm married with two BEAUTIFUL children. Cameron is 3.5 and Colleen is 1. They are v...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.