Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TGIF!
cyn22mull posted:
Happy Friday!!! It's been a long week for me and I am so glad it is finally Friday!! I am on vacation for part of next week so that makes today even better for me

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

My parents are coming up tomorrow to pick DS up and take him back to their place for the week (the beach!) So he will have a blast next week at the beach. Sunday relax, wash clothes, pack, and clean house, might steam clean the carpet if I have time. Monday I am actually leaving to go to a spa with my BFF and DH is going to visit his BFF and we will meet back home on Wednesday. I will miss DH and DS but I am looking forward to the spa and some alone time. I have never been to a spa and I am very excited!! Back to work Thursday and then off Friday for Easter so I have a wonderful short work week next week!!
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

magsnemma responded:
I'm so very jealous of your spa trip. My MIL and her husband are coming this weekend. It is supposed to be around 80 here though, so hopefully we can all go do something fun outside. They've been ok so I hope it's a good visit.
Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

sarahann1978 responded:
I have to work for a while tomorrow, I don't really know how long. My DH is going to start re-painting our house so I will probably be hanging out with DS a lot keeping him out of the paint and Dads way. I would love to also get my garden tilled this weekend and get some cool weather seeds planted like peas, spinach, radishes, and lettuce.
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) baby girl (Aug 2012)

jlynnpaine responded:
I'm so jealous Cindy! I hope you have a great time at the spa and enjoy your time off.

No big plans for us. We have friends coming over for dinner Saturday night, other than that, just cleaning and straightening up the house and possibly trying to catch a nap.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

sarahann1978 replied to jlynnpaine's response:
How are you feeling Jodi?
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) baby girl (Aug 2012)

miob responded:
I'm now going to spend the week jealous and wishing I was at the spa!

DS and I will probably color eggs on Saturday while DH is at work. We'll take a trip to Target to get some eggs and stuff to fill them with for the big Easter egg hunt next weekend. And Sunday I'm planning on hittng the local craft fair.

I'm looking forward to a few days off next week as well. My dad and I are taking DS to the aquarium.

Jackie03291 responded:
So jealous of your spa trip!!! ENJOY!

We are not doing much this weekend. My husband makes adirondack chairs and he sold a pair and so I will probably help him sand and stain them this weekend and just keep on getting stuff done around the house and in the baby's room. I am probably going to take Ava up to Walmart tomorrow to see the Easter bunny.

FYI for those who didn't know, but most Walmart supercenters are doing a free 5x7 pic with the Easter Bunny this weekend in the photo center!
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

magsnemma replied to Jackie03291's response:
You guys make those chairs? I have wanted a pair of those since 2000 when I saw them in front of someone's house. I wish I lived nearby, I would totally buy a pair. If we ever move back to NC (that's you right?), maybe I can look you up.

Sorry to hijack, I got oddly excited about the chairs.
Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

Jackie03291 replied to magsnemma's response:
Ha ha, yeah, my husband makes them! They are super comfortable! He just does it as a hobby when he has some extra time and then whenever he gets a pair finished then he sells them. Yep, we are in NC! Definitely let me know if you move back to the area and want a set!
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

jlynnpaine replied to sarahann1978's response:
I'm feeling pretty good, just get tired easily. Thanks for asking. How about you?

jlynnpaine responded:
So how was the spa?

cyn22mull replied to jlynnpaine's response:
Hi! The spa was wonderful!!! It was so relaxing. I did miss DH and DS but it was also good to get away for a few days and just relax.
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

jlynnpaine replied to cyn22mull's response:
That's great! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

Spotlight: Member Stories

On 7/28/03 I became a mommy for the very first time to the most beautiful angle in the world: Emelie Brianne On 4/30/05 I walked down the isle and ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.