Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy (early) Easter everyone!
Jackie03291 posted:
I probably won't be back on again until Monday unless I get bored this weekend and I am off work tomorrow, so I just wanted to send everyone a quick Happy Easter! I hope everyone has a fun weekend with their little angels!

Ava has an egg hunt at school that I am going to in about 15 minutes and then we are taking her to one on Saturday as well, so she should have a lot of fun! Tomorrow we will probably dye our eggs and Sunday I will probably set up a little Easter egg hunt for her at home as well. We're hoping to get my FIL and MIL to come down for Easter dinner Sunday, so that would be nice if they make it. Hope everyone has fun plans with their families!
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

jlynnpaine responded:
Have a great Easter Jackie and enjoy your time off.

We're having my inlaws up for brunch on Saturday, then letting Shae dye eggs with my parents that afternoon. Sunday we will do a little egg hunt at home and then go to my mom and dad's for dinner.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

Spotlight: Member Stories

my name is shanna. i met my husband at 16. we have three beautiful children. 1 girl and 2 boys. my youngest is 3. i am a homemaker which means i do ev...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.