Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What's Up Wednesday?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
What's up mommies?

Seems a little quiet around here, is everyone recovering from weekend candy highs? Check in and share what you have going on today or this week.

My 7 year old is on Spring Break this week. We are driving south as a work to see Winter the dolphin from the movie Dolphin Tale.

Elizabeth

cyn22mull responded:
Hi Elizabeth! I am back at work trying to catch up from being off last week. Nothing fun or exciting on my end

I hope that you had a good Easter!!
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

sarahann1978 responded:
Same old, same old stuff around here. My DH is trying to paint our house on the weekends, but the weather is not cooperating, so we may try to find something fun to do indoors this weekend. We took DS to see the Lorax last weekend and that was pretty fun.
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) baby girl (Aug 2012)

jlynnpaine responded:
Nothing too exciting here. I stayed home with DD yesterday so my mom could go to a doctor's appointment, so that was fun. We rarely get time just the two of us together and I've never missed work to stay home with her when she wasn't sick so it was nice to have a happy healthy girl to play with all day.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for over 9 years. I have a very active DS that will be 3 in December. I work full time so DS is in a home daycare which he loves.

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.