Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What do your kids sing?
sarahann1978 posted:
Just for fun I thought I would ask what your 3 years olds like to sing. My DS has really gotten into singing lately, I think because they sing alot at school. He does the usually kiddy songs, he really loves Raffi, but from our influences at home he also sings rock songs.

My DH loves Soundgarden and DS knows parts of Black Hole Sun and Spoonman, and sings it right on. There is some commercial at the moment that has Journey's Anyway You Want It and last night DS was belting out the part about "all night, all night, oh baby all night" in the bath and it was cracking me up.
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) baby girl (Aug 2012)

cyn22mull responded:
As far as "adult" songs My DS loves to sing Rolling in the Deep by Adele and I am embarrassed to admit it but he loves Maneater by Hall and Oats. He will randomly sing that and he actually likes the whoe CD.

For Kid songs he loves wheels on the bus and itsy bitsy spider.
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

magsnemma responded:
Peanut butter and jelly!! Over and over and over...you get the idea. DD is really only starting to sing songs she hears on the radio.

She calls Rumor Has It, by Adele, the bappa du song. It's something about the chorus I guess, but I don't care because we're both happy listening to her.
Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

jlynnpaine responded:
Shae will sing songs like Twinkle Twinkle and Itsy Bitsy Spider. She also sings the Elmo's World theme song. Most though, she just quotes her books. She'll sit there and be talking to herself and repeat word for word pages from various books while she's playing.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

bravefan76 responded:
Colton has really gotten into singing lately as well. He sings Ice Ice Baby, We Will Rock You, Itsy Bitsy Spider, ABCs, all the songs off All About John Deere videos and his favorite is John Deere Green by Joe Diffie.

sarahann1978 replied to bravefan76's response:
Hi Kelli, it's great to see you post on here again!

So today I was over in the big city for my doctor appointment and I was surfing radio stations and came across "ice, ice baby" and I thought of you and this post.
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) baby girl (Aug 2012)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tammy. I'm married with two kids PJ (5) and Kylee (3). I also have four stepkids and four stepgrandkids (3 boys & 1 girl). We also ...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.