Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Funny had to share
sarahann1978 posted:
So since I have been pregnant my skin is so bad and I have been battling acne. Last night I was in the bathroom with DS while he was taking a bath and I looked in the mirror and go "oh man, I have a big zit right in the middle of my forehead" DS studies it and goes "it's a zip?" I said "it's a zit" he says "oh yeah, a zip!"

Later on, maybe an hour later, when it was time for bed I tucked him in and went to walk away. He goes "wait Mommy, I have a zip" and points to his forehead where mine is located. I went back and kissed his zip to make it all better, then he was ready to go to sleep.
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) baby girl (Aug 2012)

jlynnpaine responded:
Cute!
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

leftcoastgirl responded:
That's hilarious! I had acne when I was pregnant with our newest LO, and DD used to ask me if I had a boo-boo. Too cute!
Me (35), DH (35), DD (3), DD (born Jan. 6)

sarahann1978 replied to leftcoastgirl's response:
It's good to see you on here again LCG! How is your new little one and DD?
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) baby girl (Aug 2012)

cyn22mull responded:
That's cute!!
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I'm Lindsay. I'm 28. I've been married to my college not-so sweet-heart since 2004. I'm a Stay at Home Mommy of 2. Alexa is 4 and ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.